Certified Iridology Instructors
How do you become an IIPA Certified Iridology Instructor?
Instructor Certification Procedures
An IIPA Instructor Certification identifies you as having attained a standardized level of education excellence. This status inevitably sets you apart, as clients and students would feel confident selecting you, knowing you have undergone some intense training and a high-quality education. The following requirements are for all IIPA Certified Iridologists who are interested in becoming an IIPA Certified Iridology Instructor:
Be an active Certified Member of IIPA.
Pass the IIPA Examination with a minimum of 90% in each section.
Complete the Instructor Certification Application form and send in payment fee.
Observe a Level I and Level II class with an IIPA Certified Instructor.
Practice Iridology for two (2) years and upon completion, provide a signed Affidavit of that practice and evidence of a minimum of 50 Iridology Consultations. Send in three (3) examples of your Iridology consultations, with pictures and consultation notes, findings and suggestions.
Attend the IIPA Annual Symposiums.
Write an article for the IIPA Newsletter once a year.
Conduct an Instructor Practice Teaching demonstration for the Evaluation Committee at an IIPA Annual Symposium. Each Student Instructor will be given 3 topics to choose from for their Practice Teaching. (For our members outside of North America, a Skype presentation may be an option, please contact the Central Office for further information.) The scoring for the Practice Teaching will be:
90% and above - Pass
80% and above - Pass with optional Instructor Mentorship
70% and above - Pass with compulsive Mentorship
Maintaining your active IIPA Certified Iridology Instructorship:
For an IIPA Certified Iridology Instructor to maintain his/her Instructor status, an Instructor is required to:
Maintain an active membership with IIPA.
Meet the Certified Iridologist CEU requirements.
Attend an IIPA Symposium and the Symposium Instructor Meeting at least every 2 (two) years. (If the Instructor does not appear at Symposium he/she may purchase DVDs of IIPA Symposium to meet this requirement. After three (3) years, the IIPA Instructor credentials will be revoked.)
Meet our Certified Iridology Instructors from all over the world:
- Australia 2
- Feb 1, 2018 Alberta-JUDITH COBB, MH, CI, NCP, NNCP, CCII
- Feb 1, 2018 Alberta-JACKIE LATIMER
- Feb 1, 2018 British Columbia-DIANE BLACKBURN
- Feb 1, 2018 British Columbia-GEORGINA CYR
- Feb 1, 2018 British Columbia-GILLIAN MARSOLLIER, M.TCM, R.Ac., CCII
- Feb 1, 2018 Ontario-DIANE ELMS, D.H.M.H.S., CCII
- Feb 1, 2018 Quebec-GINO BELLINFANTE
- Feb 1, 2018 British Columbia-STEFFANY HAYNES, Dip.H.Ir, CCII, CNHP
- Sep 17, 2017 YIU FAI LEVITE MAN, CCII
- Sep 11, 2019 SANDRA O’CONNELL
- Sep 17, 2017 DANIELE LO RITO
- Malaysia 2
- Sep 17, 2017 ELIZABETH MICALLER, PHD, ND, CCII, NMD
- Sep 17, 2017 KAY TSE CHUA, ND
- Sweden 2
- Mar 1, 2018 California-ELLEN TART-JENSEN
- Mar 1, 2018 California-BRENDA GENERALI, CCII
- Mar 1, 2018 California-LEONARD MEHLMAUER, ND
- Mar 1, 2018 California-MICHAEL SALAS
- Mar 1, 2018 California-PAULETTE SUZANNE
- Mar 1, 2018 California-ANTHONY FLORES
- Mar 2, 2018 Colorado-SHERYL STROM, RN, ND, CCII
- Mar 3, 2018 Florida-NANCY RONDONE
- Mar 4, 2018 Georgia-BETH S. HOVIS, ND, MH, CNHP, CCII
- Mar 5, 2018 Idaho-DAVE CARPENTER, ND, C.A.C
- Mar 6, 2018 Mississippi-BETTY SUE O'BRIAN, ND, CCII
- Mar 7, 2018 North Carolina-DR. DAVID PESEK, MS, PH.D., D.H.C.
- Mar 7, 2018 North Carolina-WANDA J. SEITZ, ND, CCII
- Mar 8, 2018 Ohio-ALICIA ROCCO, NHP, CCII
- Mar 9, 2018 Oregon-CHERYL MATSCHEK
- Mar 10, 2018 Pennsylvania-MARY REED GATES, CNHP, MH, ND, CCII
- Mar 10, 2018 Pennsylvania-BIRGIT LUEDERS, MH, CCII
- Mar 11, 2018 Texas-M.D. "MICKI" JONES
- Mar 11, 2018 Texas-KATHY NORRIS, D.IR., CCII
- Mar 11, 2018 Texas-KIANNA SMITH
- Mar 11, 2018 Texas-REBECCA THOMAS, ND
- Mar 11, 2018 Texas-BILL YEARY, ND
- Mar 12, 2018 Utah-JO FRANCKS
- Mar 12, 2018 Utah-STEVEN HORNE
- Mar 13, 2018 Virginia-PETER GUHL, O.D.
- Mar 15, 2018 Wyoming-JENNIFER NELSON-HAWKS, CCII