Certified Iridology Instructors
How to Become an IIPA Certified Iridology Instructor?
Instructor Certification Procedures
An IIPA Instructor Certification identifies you as having attained a standardized level of education excellence. This status inevitably sets you apart, as clients and students would feel confident selecting you, knowing you have undergone some intense training and a high-quality education. The following requirements are for all IIPA Certified Iridologists who are interested in becoming an IIPA Certified Iridology Instructor:
- Be an active Certified Member of IIPA.
- Pass the IIPA Examination with a minimum of 90% in each section.
- Complete the Instructor Certification Application form and send in payment fee.
- Observe a Level I and Level II class with an IIPA Certified Instructor.
- Practice Iridology for two (2) years and upon completion, provide a signed Affidavit of that practice and evidence of a minimum of 50 Iridology Consultations. Send in three (3) examples of your Iridology consultations, with pictures and consultation notes, findings and suggestions.
- Attend the IIPA Annual Symposiums.
- Write an article for the IIPA Newsletter once a year.
- Conduct an Instructor Practice Teaching demonstration for the Evaluation Committee at an IIPA Annual Symposium. Each Student Instructor will be given 3 topics to choose from for their Practice Teaching. (For our members outside of North America, a Skype presentation may be an option, please contact the Central Office for further information.) The scoring for the Practice Teaching will be:
90% and above - Pass
80% and above - Pass with optional Instructor Mentorship
70% and above - Pass with compulsive Mentorship
Maintaining your active IIPA Certified Iridology Instructorship:
For an IIPA Certified Iridology Instructor to maintain his/her Instructor status, an Instructor is required to:
- Maintain an active membership with IIPA.
- Meet the Certified Iridologist CEU requirements.
- Attend an IIPA Symposium and the Symposium Instructor Meeting at least every 2 (two) years. (If the Instructor does not appear at Symposium he/she may purchase DVDs of IIPA Symposium to meet this requirement. After three (3) years, the IIPA Instructor credentials will be revoked.)
- Australia 2
- Feb 1, 2018 Alberta-JUDITH COBB, MH, CI, NCP, NNCP, CCII
- Feb 1, 2018 Alberta-JACKIE LATIMER
- Feb 1, 2018 British Columbia-DIANE BLACKBURN
- Feb 1, 2018 British Columbia-GEORGINA CYR
- Feb 1, 2018 British Columbia-GILLIAN MARSOLLIER, M.TCM, R.Ac., CCII
- Feb 1, 2018 Ontario-DIANE ELMS, D.H.M.H.S., CCII
- Feb 1, 2018 Quebec-GINO BELLINFANTE
- Sep 17, 2017 YIU FAI LEVITE MAN, CCII
- Sep 17, 2017 DANIELE LO RITO
- Malaysia 2
- Sep 17, 2017 ELIZABETH MICALLER, PHD, ND, CCII, NMD
- Sep 17, 2017 KAY TSE CHUA, ND
- Sweden 2
- Mar 1, 2018 California-ELLEN TART-JENSEN
- Mar 1, 2018 California-BRENDA GENERALI, CCII
- Mar 1, 2018 California-LEONARD MEHLMAUER, ND
- Mar 1, 2018 California-MICHAEL SALAS
- Mar 1, 2018 California-PAULETTE SUZANNE
- Mar 1, 2018 California-ANTHONY FLORES
- Mar 2, 2018 Colorado-SHERYL STROM, RN, ND, CCII
- Mar 3, 2018 Florida-NANCY RONDONE
- Mar 4, 2018 Georgia-BETH S. HOVIS, ND, MH, CNHP, CCII
- Mar 5, 2018 Idaho-DAVE CARPENTER, ND, C.A.C
- Mar 6, 2018 Mississippi-BETTY SUE O'BRIAN, ND, CCII
- Mar 7, 2018 North Carolina-DR. DAVID PESEK, MS, PH.D., D.H.C.
- Mar 7, 2018 North Carolina-WANDA J. SEITZ, ND, CCII
- Mar 8, 2018 Ohio-ALICIA ROCCO, NHP, CCII
- Mar 9, 2018 Oregon-CHERYL MATSCHEK
- Mar 10, 2018 Pennsylvania-MARY REED GATES, CNHP, MH, ND, CCII
- Mar 10, 2018 Pennsylvania-BIRGIT LUEDERS, MH, CCII
- Mar 11, 2018 Texas-M.D. "MICKI" JONES
- Mar 11, 2018 Texas-KATHY NORRIS, D.IR., CCII
- Mar 11, 2018 Texas-KIANNA SMITH
- Mar 11, 2018 Texas-REBECCA THOMAS, ND
- Mar 11, 2018 Texas-BILL YEARY, ND
- Mar 12, 2018 Utah-JO FRANCKS
- Mar 12, 2018 Utah-STEVEN HORNE
- Mar 13, 2018 Virginia-PETER GUHL, O.D.
- Mar 15, 2018 Wyoming-JENNIFER NELSON-HAWKS, CCII